POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fountains : Re: Fountains Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:21:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fountains
From: Alain
Date: 23 Oct 2004 11:43:22
Message: <417a7c1a$1@news.povray.org>
Mike Kost nous apporta ses lumieres ainsi en ce 2004-10-21 12:51... :

>andrel wrote:
>

>>Hi Mike,
>>
>>As it is the density seems to be rather uniform.
>>Conservation of matter would require that the number of particles is
>>proportional to the circumference at that level. If you take
>>gravity into account the lower levels will be even less populated
>>than the higher levels.
>>

>Andrel,
>
>Yeah, that is a problem. I should be able to correct for it by tweaking the
>blob threshold. Lemmie give it a go and see how it turns out.
>
>Mike

Modulate the strenght and the spacing of the elements. The threshold
affect the whole blob, strenght affect each element separately.
The number of element at a given radius should be constant and the
vertical spacing dependant on the vertical position.

Alain