POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Dancing with Miss Daisy... : Re: Dancing with Miss Daisy... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:22:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dancing with Miss Daisy...
From: St
Date: 21 Oct 2004 14:19:44
Message: <4177fdc0@news.povray.org>
"Jim Charter" <jrc### [at] msncom> wrote in message

> Cute.  You can throw that together at 3 am?

  Well, started at 3am, finished around 5/6am...

I'm impressed.  It is an
> oddly touching image, anthropomorphism and all.

   Thanks! I was just trying to get 'some' character into the scene.

> I like the colors too.

  That was the bit I liked best with this scene. I'm sure I deleted a
better image whilst playing around with 'Miss Daisy', but with the
lights off, it all looked good to me.

> I think a little chamfering at the base of the cups would go a long
way.
>   I could see an animation working here.

  Yes with the chamfering, and yes with the animation, but now that's
scared me!

   I haven't even tried to bounce a ball yet...  :oO

   ~Steve~