POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Creating pines using TomTree/PovTree : Creating pines using TomTree/PovTree Server Time
17 May 2024 06:03:05 EDT (-0400)
  Creating pines using TomTree/PovTree
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 20 Oct 2004 19:02:44
Message: <4176ee94$1@news.povray.org>
Looking at Tom Aust's Web-site, he produced the following tree, using
TomTree.
http://www.aust-manufaktur.de/vtree13x.html

I would like to do something similar, though more like a Christmas Tree.
Has anyone done anything similar using TomTree and/or POVTree?  The "Spruce"
that is part of PovTree is not nearly as detailed as I would like.

I'm going to keep plugging away at it, but I thought I would ask if anyone
else has produced something similar.  While creating things oneself is
rewarding, I wouldn't have a problem skipping the reward in this case.  ;-)

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com