POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : my first tree : Re: my first tree Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:18:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: my first tree
From: scott
Date: 20 Oct 2004 16:28:27
Message: <4176ca6b@news.povray.org>
"sap" <nospam@please> wrote in message news:4176b727@news.povray.org
> After a lot of try, i realesed a recursive
> macro for make trees, just want to share it :)

The top half of the trees look really good.  But on the lower half it is
obvious they are made from cylinders and spheres not joined particularly
well ;-)  It's an excellent first try though!

Perhaps you could use blobs for the first two levels, to smooth out the
joins.  And apply some bark texture.