POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Text object wierdness : Text object wierdness Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:23:24 EDT (-0400)
  Text object wierdness
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 17 Oct 2004 02:45:11
Message: <417214F1.16467D5C@gold.sdsmt.edu>
I'm having a problem with the text object in a series of images I've
been working on.

As I've only noticed it with this particular font (Helvetica Bold), It
may be a problem with the
conversion utility I used to port my font folder to windows ttf format.

Any chance POV will read mac ttf format anytime in the near future??

Anyway, I thought I'd share it, in case.  The problem can be seen in the
Characters C, O and P
and is marked by a deformation of the curvature.  Nothing
Earth-shattering, but annoying nonetheless.

It may not be quite so pronounced with the pitted texture.

ADB

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'danger2.jpg' (135 KB)