POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-tan : Re: POV-tan Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:18:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-tan
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 17 Oct 2004 01:37:39
Message: <41720523.15D54967@gold.sdsmt.edu>
Nice image.

I let a render go for almost a week once.  A great big csg mushroom cloud
with blue emitting media over a plane textured with the crappy water texture
from textures.inc.  But that was back before I got my current computer, i
think, when I was still rendering on a Macintosh Performa with a processor
speed in the low hundreds.

I should re-design that scene, I could probably do it better now.

ADB