POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Ascending : Re: Ascending Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:24:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Ascending
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 14 Oct 2004 16:13:43
Message: <416eddf7@news.povray.org>
dan B hentschel wrote:

> I personally don't really love the way the gears join together in the
> teeth. Other than that, it's a pretty neat concept. :-)

Well, since I'm beggining again, I wanted to use as few objects as I could.
The gear is one I made with Hamapatch and it's a mesh2. The planet is a
sphere and the rocket is an old work of mine (so I only had to include it).
About the way the gears join together, well, is as it is. They don't hurt my
eyes too much :-)
Thanks for your comments.

--
Txemi Jendrix