POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : drawers in a room : drawers in a room Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  drawers in a room
From: scott
Date: 10 Oct 2004 05:19:36
Message: <4168fea8@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

This was the start of my compo entry, but due to extreme lack of time over
the last month or so I have been unable to work on it at all.

Everything you see in done using CSG in POV script.  My idea was to build up
a kind of "POV workshop" with odd bits lying about the room.

Anyway, when I get the time in the future (after XMAS probably!) I may carry
on modelling this scene.

Of course any comments welcome!

Cheers

Scott

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'main.jpg' (56 KB) Download 'drawers.jpg' (62 KB)

Preview of image 'main.jpg'
main.jpg

Preview of image 'drawers.jpg'
drawers.jpg