POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Off the drawing board : Re: Off the drawing board Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:18:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Off the drawing board
From: Scott David Daniels
Date: 5 Oct 2004 11:48:25
Message: <4162c249$1@news.povray.org>
This is a beautiful picture with an even more impressive conception.
Makes me wonder what it would look like if you can lifted it through
one of the views (bury on end and lift it so at the tail it is all
drawing and at the front it is raised above the drawing), so it looked
a little less like a step in modelling and a little more like an
artifact emerging from a design.

Obviously I liked it so much it has me trying to imagine more.

-Scott