POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The lost library of Alexandria - 252K : Re: The lost library of Alexandria - 252K Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:23:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The lost library of Alexandria - 252K
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 5 Oct 2004 13:53:31
Message: <4162DF9E.14AAA229@gold.sdsmt.edu>
I thought that only half of the library burned.  Part of it was destroyed in an
earthquake.
There would have been more scrolls than books tho.

I think it needs some sort of atmospheric media to soften the lighting and make
the textures a little less crisp.
The light may be a tad bright, too. And you might try some variable reflection
in the water (if you're not already.)

ADB