POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Diabolo - 1 attachment : Re: Diabolo - 1 attachment Server Time
10 Aug 2024 05:13:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Diabolo - 1 attachment
From: Ross
Date: 4 Oct 2004 12:22:23
Message: <416178bf$1@news.povray.org>
"emzic" <emz### [at] SPAMembegecom> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I could need some help on making this scene more realistic. :-)
>
> Thanks!

the lighting seems too bright, or atleast too flat. I would work on that a
little, but I don't have any good suggestions. There are some typical
lighting set ups in real life photo shoots. a trip to the library might
result in a lighting book. I know Barnes & Noble has a lot of lighting
books... i've paged through them on occasion.

good luck!