POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Casette Tapes : Re: Casette Tapes Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:12:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Casette Tapes
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 25 Sep 2004 14:47:50
Message: <4155bd56@news.povray.org>
> Now that is realy great!

Thank you! There is no doubt that POV-Ray is the best renderer in the world.
:-)

> Did you use a modeller like Moray, or is it hand-coded?

I used Wings3D, which is a freeware polygon modeller, very easy to use with
a user-friendly interface. It's a powerful yet simple application, suited
for modelling all kinds of shapes; organic or not.

Actually, I wrote this in the lower left side of the image, but the text is
so light grey, that apparently you didn't notice. That's fine as it was
intended to be discrete.

Regards,
Hugo