POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : (46 Kb ) : Re: (46 Kb ) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:14:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: (46 Kb )
From: Shay
Date: 21 Sep 2004 14:52:24
Message: <41507868$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter wrote:

The stuff that you and JRG can do with procedural textures is
astounding. This looks like a mapped-on photo. Any hints?

An unusual frame. I'm curious what you used as reference (Has to be
paint-grade maple. If it wasn't a frame, I'd guess a piece of children's
furniture), because anything made from this grade of wood would usually
be painted. Varnishing a frame of this low quality would be an odd thing
to do. The question of what would be placed into a frame like this is an
absorbing one.

  -Shay