POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Asteroid City 3 : Re: Asteroid City 3 Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Asteroid City 3
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 21 Sep 2004 12:40:37
Message: <41505985$1@news.povray.org>
Oh yeah.
There are 2 things going on in the radiosity that I don't like.

1. I think the media for the flames should cast a lot more light onto the
sides of the ships.
2. the little patches of green and orange light at the bottom seem wrong.

Here are my rad settings - sorry, try as I might all I can seem to do is
make the render take longer with no noticeable results...

---

global_settings {
 assumed_gamma 0.8
 ambient_light rgb .05