POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another first post... : Re: Another first post... Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:20:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another first post...
From: Josh
Date: 20 Sep 2004 05:57:59
Message: <414ea9a7@news.povray.org>
Very Nice Image.

As I see other people have mentioned the grass I thought I would too.  It
may be be correct but at first glance it puts the viewer off of the image.

I've had the same thing when I've presented images including reflection.  I
had a wooden table that reflected wallpaper, people around me said I was
nuts because tables dont do that.  I got so mad I ended up buffing a table
and moving it over to the wall to prove my point.  But in the end I realised
I may have been technically right but, the image didn't "look" right to the
observer.