POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 3D Sound Test 1 : Re: 3D Sound Test 1 Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:16:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Sound Test 1
From: Rune
Date: 17 Sep 2004 12:30:16
Message: <414b1118@news.povray.org>
Tim Nikias wrote:
> Awesome! I, too, get reversed stereo

Yeah, my speakers were indeed reversed.

> Regarding the system itself: I'm impressed! I hope you'll
> release it once you get a fully functional version done.

Well it's more or less fully functional. But I don't know how I can wrap up
a java program in a way that's easy for others to install and/or use. I
think I'll just do my best and then hope someone comes along with
suggestions for a better solution.

> I guess a lot of us Povers would be very interested for
> animation purposes (e.g. IRTC)...

Yeah, I hope so. It kind of surprises me that no efforts have been made in
this direction before...

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com