POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : 3D Sound Test 1 : Re: 3D Sound Test 1 Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:25:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3D Sound Test 1
From: Tim Nikias
Date: 17 Sep 2004 11:19:05
Message: <414b0069$1@news.povray.org>
Awesome! I, too, get reversed stereo, so I guess it's probably on your end.
And I'm really sure that everything is set up correctly, mainly because I
bought new speakers yesterday and they have a nice R and L on the back. ;-)

A good method to check this is to use some some Soundfile and play it. Use
the Windows-Speaker Settings to shift the sound to right and left, and you
should easily identify if you've switched the speakers.

Regarding the system itself: I'm impressed! I hope you'll release it once
you get a fully functional version done. I guess a lot of us Povers would be
very interested for animation purposes (e.g. IRTC)...

Regards,
Tim

--
"Tim Nikias v2.0"