POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : "Break Time" - link to MP4 file (14.7MB) : Re: "Break Time" - link to MP4 file (14.7MB) Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Break Time" - link to MP4 file (14.7MB)
From: Dan Byers
Date: 20 Sep 2004 19:39:15
Message: <414F6A55.917D73CA@huntel.net>
Josh wrote:

> Very Nice indeed!  Have you considered selling these shorts to the Cartoon
> Channels?

Thanks!  I think I'm maybe a year away from trying something like that -
there are a LOT of animators pitching their works to people like Cartoon
Network & Nickelodean, and I want to make sure my stuff is good enough
to compete.  I still have a ways to go, though...

Dan
Goofy Graffix - http://www.huntel.net/goofygraffix