POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PoseRay: female figure study : Re: PoseRay: female figure study Server Time
10 Aug 2024 07:19:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PoseRay: female figure study
From: Arlo J
Date: 13 Sep 2004 02:21:07
Message: <41453c53@news.povray.org>
none wrote:
> Hi.  Playing around with the wonderful PoseRay.  It's a standard Poser

Yeah, poseray is QUITE GREAT. :) I'm just trying to get the hair and
clothing to come out right, but I've done some radiosity and HDR
(MegaPov) renders and they look just amazing.

Now if only Pov-ray/Mega-pov could do subsurface scattering so we could
get a beautifully realistic skin.... :'(

:)

Arlo