POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : "Break Time" - link to MP4 file (14.7MB) : Re: "Break Time" - link to MP4 file (14.7MB) Server Time
18 Jul 2024 16:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: "Break Time" - link to MP4 file (14.7MB)
From: Rune
Date: 13 Sep 2004 02:16:35
Message: <41453b43@news.povray.org>
This is wonderful! Really well put together. :D

I must admit though that using robots as the main actors is somewhat of a
restriction. You loose all face expression and is bound to express
everything through body language alone. This is a good exercise, and you did
excellent, but it's still a restriction. I can't help but feel that if you
made a movie this long but with organic actors (like in your short
animations), the result could be even more appealing. But then, I'm sure
you're going to do that at some point, right? :)

I'll look at the "Making of..." a bit later...

Rune
rune|vision:  http://runevision.com