POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Duel-Background (IRTC-WIP) : Re: Duel-Background (IRTC-WIP) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:12:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Duel-Background (IRTC-WIP)
From: =Bob=
Date: 9 Sep 2004 18:40:04
Message: <4140dbc4$1@news.povray.org>
"Tim Nikias" <JUSTTHELOWERCASE:timISNOTnikias(at)gmx.netWARE> wrote in message
: > Or do like me and don't enter anything because it doesn't
: > get finished until a year after the deadline. I just finished
: > "Frozen Moment" last week. IRTC stills, December 2002.
:
: Nah, that's no fun. :-) The idea of the competition is to enter something,
: not to tweak it till perfection and miss the deadline by a couple of days
: (or years, in your case... ;-) But where is the image? Have I missed it
: somewhere on p.b.i?

Title is "Blind Lemon Jefferson" link posted in p.b.i. I
started it right away for the contest, but got too busy
with work and home. Then I let it sit for a while, then I
built a new, fast machine this year and decided to try
and finish.
=Bob=