POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blind Lemon Jefferson revisited : Re: Blind Lemon Jefferson revisited Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blind Lemon Jefferson revisited
From: =Bob=
Date: 8 Sep 2004 15:30:18
Message: <413f5dca@news.povray.org>
"sprocket" <ter### [at] upnawaycom> wrote in message
: Nice work.

Thank you!

: Did you use a focal blur camera
: some of the writing might be cleaned up if you up the samples etc in the
: camera...if you did use a blur cam.?
: :)

No focal blur was used. The original scan of the label is
pixelated (I found it online), so maybe I'll try some clean-up
some day, or try to do a better scan myself with a different
label, I have no Blind Lemon Jefferson records myself.
=Bob=