POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Asteroid City - WIP : Re: Asteroid City - WIP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:16:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Asteroid City - WIP
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 6 Sep 2004 21:46:18
Message: <413d12ea$1@news.povray.org>
It's been quite a while since I've been out in space, but I think that the
texturing scheme for the rocks is wrong.  Would it be better to have
finish{ambient rgb 0} and then supplement some of the backsides with a light
from your space dude?  I know you're apparently in the early stages of
modelling, but sometimes the texture can wreck someone's enjoyment of your
hard work.