POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Asteroid City - WIP : Re: Asteroid City - WIP Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:20:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Asteroid City - WIP
From: Bryan Valencia
Date: 6 Sep 2004 19:44:13
Message: <413cf64d@news.povray.org>
Yes on the jets.  Also, the jets are articulated, like those on a harrier
jump-jet.   I'll be angling those on the final render.
Color will be sparse in my final image, I think it better portrays the
feeling of a sunbleached asteroid.  Feel free to disagree.

The green beam is a landing beacon.  I have a question about that.  I like
it as is, but I'd like it better if the emissive media were brighter in the
center of the beam and gradually less bright toward the edges.  Any ideas?