POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sixshot WIP (~140 KB) : Re: Sixshot WIP (~140 KB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:20:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sixshot WIP (~140 KB)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 5 Sep 2004 15:16:22
Message: <413b6606$1@news.povray.org>
> this is a toy, from the transformers collection, ever heard of it?

Ahaaa. No, I never heard of it until now. But that doesn't make your
accomplishment any less. It's just a different kind of task to recreate
something exactly. It's not easy, especially without blueprints.

You seem to have a talent for working with scripts and math. As I recall you
can get far in no time. Have you been active in other 3d-graphical
applications?

Regards,
Hugo