POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sixshot WIP (~140 KB) : Re: Sixshot WIP (~140 KB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sixshot WIP (~140 KB)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 5 Sep 2004 13:11:11
Message: <413b48af$1@news.povray.org>
Welcome back! Nice to see you around here again! I still have your kitchen
objects on my harddisk, and now you got a hit again. This is a very good
piece of modelling. You really haven't lost your touch for POV-Ray
completely ..I assume you built it all from POV primitives?  I just love
these kind of "tech" objects. The rendering is fair and compliments the
object.

What more can I say but yummy! I saved the picture on my harddisk. Please
let us know how it goes.

Regards,
Hugo