POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Some kind of order...? (And, how's it all going ?) : Re: Some kind of order...? (And, how's it all going ?) Server Time
5 May 2024 09:52:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Some kind of order...? (And, how's it all going ?)
From: gonzo
Date: 4 Sep 2004 01:59:01
Message: <413959a5$1@news.povray.org>
Vladimir wrote:
> Only a month and a half left..
> I donyt think I'm gonna finish in time. I expect at least a monthlong render
> leaving me only 15 days to finish it. Even without sleep thats not very
> long. How is everyone else doing?

Not even finished with basic modelling, and I've got to leave town for 4
days tomorrow, and then I'll be gone the 1st week of Oct, so unless I
have an inspired breakthrough in between this one looks out of reach :-(

If it's still looking hopeless by the 15th I'll probably switch tracks
and do an IRTC entry instead, I like the Toys and Games topic.

Looking forward to POVComp though whether I get an entry in or not.
Should be some good stuff to look at.

RG