POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Blind Lemon Jefferson revisited : Re: Blind Lemon Jefferson revisited Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:09:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Blind Lemon Jefferson revisited
From: =Bob=
Date: 3 Sep 2004 14:19:56
Message: <4138b5cc@news.povray.org>
"StDunstan" <fla### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
: I don't have an idea how you can enhance even more such a stunning quality.

Thanks!

: I would like to see the spiral track of the record but know that for very
: thin and close lines, it is lmost impossible to avoid strange interferance
: artifacts.

I wanted to add that but haven't figured it out yet.

: Congratulations !!

Thanks again!
=Bob=