POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : U.S. Brig Nigara WIP -- Rope & Rigging : Re: U.S. Brig Nigara WIP -- Rope & Rigging Server Time
10 Aug 2024 09:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: U.S. Brig Nigara WIP -- Rope & Rigging
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 2 Sep 2004 19:54:03
Message: <4137b29b$1@news.povray.org>
> Your comments are as welcome as always.
Fantastic as all the pictures of your project you posted. I'm really
impressed on your patience with this, you have been modelling on the
ship for quite some time now. And the level of detail - wow, I mean, you
simply care about everything :)

So how many lines of SDL is right in the whole ship by now?

Keep up the great work!
Florian
--
Minimum Requirement #10: The mouse is there to rest your hand upon when
you're not typing (WEB.DE help-wanted ad: Linux Guru)