POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Catacombs [WIP] : Re: Catacombs [WIP] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Catacombs [WIP]
From: Anthony D  Baye
Date: 2 Sep 2004 23:43:48
Message: <4137E874.8B81D791@gold.sdsmt.edu>
Well, I tried to add a rough granite look to the front face of the
bricks, but the best I could come up with was a granite normal.  My
isosurface experiments didn't work.

The painting Credits, as I should have mentioned before, go to Brian
Froud.  The painting itself is from the cover sheet of the Art book to
"The Dark Crystal".
No infringement was inteded, I was simply inspired by the piece.

ADB