POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Catacombs [WIP] : Re: Catacombs [WIP] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:21:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Catacombs [WIP]
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 1 Sep 2004 17:19:37
Message: <41363ce9@news.povray.org>
> Another interior scene.  Still a tad simple, but evolving.
>
> Comments?

I'm not sure where you plan on taking this scene. But I think many people
(including myself) usually think of catacombs as being dirty old tunnels,
created at times when there were no brick stones or wall-paintings like
that... It's possible that not all catacombs are like this, but you know, we
have stereotyped everything.

Regards,
Hugo