POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : metal thing : Re: metal thing.. once more Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:27:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: metal thing.. once more
From: oskar bertrand
Date: 29 Aug 2004 14:58:06
Message: <4132273e@news.povray.org>
Slime wrote:
> It's kinda neat, but it looks like it was run through a poor resizing
> algorithm; or is it just me?

I'm guessing it's the jpeg compression... It looked fine resized before
I saved it.  I had to crank the compression way up.. At the compression
level I normally use to get a 1024x768 down to about 200k, this was
still at almost 500k.

I tuned my compression settings a little and attached the result...
looks a little better to me.

Oskar

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: