POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : surreal Subaru emblem [~73K jpg] : surreal Subaru emblem [~73K jpg] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:27:49 EDT (-0400)
  surreal Subaru emblem [~73K jpg]
From: Hughes, B
Date: 28 Aug 2004 23:59:47
Message: <413154b3@news.povray.org>
In honor of my new car, a 2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport; has AWD (all
wheel drive), as all Subaru's do.

I put this through autocontrast adjustment in PSP 8 because it had rendered
washed out. The emblem isn't an exact match to the real one, some trouble
with creating the star shapes when I only wanted to copy one shape to make
it simple.

The landscape is a f_ridged_mf() with slope pattern, from a previous scene
file I had done years ago. Had to change some syntax for it to work in
version 3.6.

--
Bob H.
http://3digitaleyes.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download '0Subaru_Emblem-landscape.jpg' (54 KB)

Preview of image '0Subaru_Emblem-landscape.jpg'
0Subaru_Emblem-landscape.jpg