POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Piano close-up [60K] : Re: Piano close-up [60K] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:21:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Piano close-up [60K]
From: Andrew C on Mozilla
Date: 27 Aug 2004 16:12:42
Message: <412f95ba$1@news.povray.org>
> Here's a close-up render of the piano standing in our living-room.
>
> I think I overdid it a bit with the focal blur, but these are my first
> images using blur, so I'm in for any comments :)
>
> Florian
> (who at least rendered it, even if he can't play the piano :)

Well, I *can* play piano (or various organs at least).

The shape of the black keys looks exactly right. As for the white keys -
well, I can't see real well from this angle. The white keys usually
stick out (slightly or a lot) over the front edge. I can't really tell
from here if yours do or not.

The rest of the machine looks pretty good too - what I can see of it.
Nicer than mine anyway - no dust, no fingerprints... ;-)

Andrew @ home.