POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : space invaders, and question : space invaders, and question Server Time
1 Sep 2024 18:16:51 EDT (-0400)
  space invaders, and question
From: Greg Malivuk
Date: 27 Aug 2004 15:24:14
Message: <412f8a5e@news.povray.org>
attached is the .pov file for the image i posted in p.b.i.

My question is whether there's a good source other people have used for maps
of each of the planets.  In this first attempt at making a semi-interesting
image, I just used the texture given in the help file's tutorial for the
planet, but I'd like to be able to make it Earth or Mars or something.

-greg

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'space-war.pov.txt' (5 KB)