POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boreal final (274 kB) : Re: Boreal final (274 kB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:08:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boreal final (274 kB)
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 26 Aug 2004 15:41:08
Message: <412e3cd4@news.povray.org>
I don't count the hours and whwn work at Boreal began, I owned three
computers. Normally all or at least two of them are rendering all the time
(the motherboard of the third one died after 3 years of continous poving).
In November I spent one week, in April two weeks and the same amount in
July/August. I'm really slow....

Norbert