POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boreal final (274 kB) : Re: Boreal final (274 kB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boreal final (274 kB)
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 26 Aug 2004 15:24:15
Message: <412e38df$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you for your kind comment.

When I see a nice picture at the net, I save it immediately. When it is
attractive enough, I search via Google similar images. After that, I have
hundreds of images on certain topics in a specific folder. Afterwards I
chose the three to ten nicest ones from them and copy them to a folder for
their own. The next step is to decide, which image can be created with my
skill levels, test files etc.
This stage gate process needs much time, but at least I've a clear target
then.

Perhaps this is the cause for the impression of realism you see.

Norbert