POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boreal final (274 kB) : Re: Boreal final (274 kB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 17:28:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boreal final (274 kB)
From: Norbert Kern
Date: 26 Aug 2004 14:26:31
Message: <412e2b57$1@news.povray.org>
"William Pokorny" <pok### [at] attglobalnet> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I certainly do like it -  a beautiful image.
>
> I hope you find the time to do one or more images for the povcomp contest
> too. I am a fan of  your art!

Thank you very much. Its always strange for me (but pleasant) that some
creations from me can be seen as art.
And yes, I'll contribute to Povcomp. The first prizes are too exciting to be
ignored.
In two weeks I'll have holidays and because of family issues I and my wife
will stay at home.
So up to now I have at least five ideas and hopefully one will be finished.

Norbert