POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Inverse 3D Trouchet tiling made with PoV SDL : Inverse 3D Trouchet tiling made with PoV SDL Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:19:35 EDT (-0400)
  Inverse 3D Trouchet tiling made with PoV SDL
From: Michael Zier
Date: 26 Aug 2004 09:10:54
Message: <412de15e@news.povray.org>
Hello all,

I could not resist to create an inverse 3D Trouchet tiling as shown by scam
previously.
It is done completely in SDL by a bunch of #while loops. The whole object is
one mesh.
I had first made a regular tiling with smooth_triangles, but since I have no
clue how
to transform the normal vectors (or too lazy to create some from the
vertices), I reverted
to normal triangles...

Hope you like it, I'll post the source code to p.b.s-f., so you may play
around with it.

Cheers,
Michael

Post a reply to this message