POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boreal final (274 kB) : Re: Boreal final (274 kB) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:26:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Boreal final (274 kB)
From: Jim Charter
Date: 25 Aug 2004 18:07:03
Message: <412d0d87$1@news.povray.org>
Norbert Kern wrote:

You're on another level.  That is one seriously accomplished piece of work.

Yes I sense the cliff there.  In fact I thought in some detail about how
the scene implied a cliff or serious drop off before I'd read your text.

There is something you bring to these nature scenes that I can't yet put
into words.  It has to do with... the feeling like I might have actually
experienced that place.