POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.competition : Anonymity : Re: Anonymity Server Time
29 Apr 2024 01:57:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Anonymity
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 25 Aug 2004 11:10:37
Message: <412cabed$1@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <gitran_nospam_@wanadoo.fr> wrote in message
news:412bc3b1@news.povray.org...
<snip>
> good artists have something known as "style" :)

Whew!  I should be safely anonymous, then...

But to be serious again, I've seen some people produce things in what
appeared to be someone else's style, so I can guess that the judges will try
hard not to jump to conclusions either way.

My entry is coming along nicely :-) and I've never done much of anything
like it before.  In fact, I'm not even sure that I would know it was me, if
I wasn't me (what???).  I think I'm probably safe.

--
Jeremy
www.beantoad.com