POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Contemplation, (more) final : Re: Contemplation, (more) final Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:26:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Contemplation, (more) final
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 22 Aug 2004 03:02:19
Message: <412844fb@news.povray.org>
I must admit that I preferred the previous stone wall. This one is too
dominant and contrasting. Shouldn't it 'blend' somewhat more with the
overall texture of the surrounding walls? I am afraid that part of the
'contemplation' is diverted to the bricks now... Perhaps a very small color
difference (in light tints) between the bricks and the mortar...

I just realized that there is an invisible plainting refleted in the
leftmost window. It looks familiar, but I cannot put a name on it...

The castle window looks really good!

Thomas