POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Problem with Filter/Translucency and Emitting Media [ JPEG 62 KB, 800 x 800] : Problem with Filter/Translucency and Emitting Media [ JPEG 62 KB, 800 x 800] Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:21:00 EDT (-0400)
  Problem with Filter/Translucency and Emitting Media [ JPEG 62 KB, 800 x 800]
From: Yadgar
Date: 21 Aug 2004 16:19:47
Message: <4127ae63@news.povray.org>
High!

While I meanwhile solved my last problem mentioned in p.b.s-f., a new
one emerged: the Sun's media glow is not visible through the transparent
parts of Saturn's ring (near the right edge of the image). Is this
inevitable - or are there possibilities to straighten this out?

The whole scene is meant as cover artwork for a PoV-Ray data CD
containing textures and heightfields for the planets and moons of the
Solar System...

See you in Khyberspace -
http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/khyberspace/index-e.html
Afghanistan Chronicle: http://home.arcor.de/yadgar/

Yadgar

Now playing: Dancing Queen (ABBA)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'povdaten0_cdcover.jpg' (62 KB)

Preview of image 'povdaten0_cdcover.jpg'
povdaten0_cdcover.jpg