POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Worn wood block (119kb jpeg) : Re: Worn wood block (119kb jpeg) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:20:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Worn wood block (119kb jpeg)
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 21 Aug 2004 03:22:15
Message: <4126f827@news.povray.org>
Brilliant!  After consulting the docs and rereading your post a few times...
I think I can grasp the concepts here.  Please do elaborate for us or post
the source.  The object pigment is being distorted and blurred and then
applied to the original shape to produce the affect right?  Its not the
height_field input itself being blurred and translated.  This should work on
meshes too, as long as they are solid/closed, right?

Skip