POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Win64 ported source. : Re: Win64 ported source. Server Time
27 Jul 2024 20:29:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Win64 ported source.
From: Chris Cason
Date: 18 Aug 2004 04:44:16
Message: <412316e0@news.povray.org>
The 3.6.1 windows source will be released shortly. However note
that it is not the source for the AMD64 version. That was developed
in a different revision control system branch and has not been merged
back into the main one yet. The differences to the windows code are
significant including a rewrite of the editor shim DLL (about 4000
lines of code in that). I can't say when I will merge these back and
release them but it won't be too far in the future.

-- Chris