POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : PKC : Re: PKC Server Time
10 Aug 2024 11:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: PKC
From: Oleguer Vilella
Date: 17 Aug 2004 08:25:17
Message: <4121f92d@news.povray.org>
Well, this is the PKC pathway. The objects, like Rom2... are proteins. The
small red spheres are lipids... That's the representation.
A question:
I'm traying to do a DNA chain like this (it's in the corner of the picture).
I have trayed to find on the help file in the #include, #macro... but I
don't know how can I do this helix. Have you got any ideas?

Best regards,
Oleguer
http://www.infonegocio.com/oleguervm

> Interesting... but what does it represent?

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Figura21.jpg' (108 KB)

Preview of image 'Figura21.jpg'