POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media based cloud testing - thunderhead : Media based cloud testing - thunderhead Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Media based cloud testing - thunderhead
From: Reactor
Date: 13 Aug 2004 21:44:13
Message: <411d6e6d@news.povray.org>
I abandoned the blob pattern and function{ } based thunderhead approach for
a slightly more cumbersome but faster rendering one.  I am not completely
satisfied with it yet, but with a full scene and other clouds I think it
would do pretty well.
  Full scene is very, very WIP, will post when deemed acceptable.

          Reactor

PS. this took about 7.5 hours on a P4 running at 3.4GHz

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'thunderheads3.jpg' (20 KB)

Preview of image 'thunderheads3.jpg'