POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : very first post : very first post Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:25:30 EDT (-0400)
  very first post
From: Stefano Tessarin
Date: 12 Aug 2004 09:27:50
Message: <411b7056@news.povray.org>
hi! this is my first post

since I love pixar movies and i wanted to make some radiosity test (and
wanted to see how good is povray, but I knew before it's great :-) ) , I
tried to reproduce a still from toy story, this is the result. What do
you think?

Rendering it with v.3.6 I received an unhandled exception error, but I
will post it in the correct forum
--
a presto, Stefano Tessarin:

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'original.png' (281 KB) Download 'pov-ray.png' (102 KB)

Preview of image 'original.png'
original.png

Preview of image 'pov-ray.png'
pov-ray.png