POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : XML-RPC Render Server protocol 0.9.0 RFC : XML-RPC Render Server protocol 0.9.0 RFC Server Time
28 Sep 2024 18:34:38 EDT (-0400)
  XML-RPC Render Server protocol 0.9.0 RFC
From: George Pantazopoulos
Date: 10 Aug 2004 07:03:37
Message: <4118ab89$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

    I've mentioned that I'm working on a patch to POV-Ray that turns it
into a render server. However, since a goal is to get authors of
existing parallel render software to include support for the an XRS
render slave (XML-RPC Render Server), I've drafted (and attached) a
protocol spec that I submit for your comments. I have a working patch
made that uses my protocol, which I am cleaning up and preparing for
release.

Thanks,
George

--