POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP !!!! (Wings3D) : Re: HELP !!!! (Wings3D) Server Time
10 Aug 2024 13:22:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP !!!! (Wings3D)
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 9 Aug 2004 16:01:06
Message: <4117d802@news.povray.org>
Now that I've taken a closer look at the image you attached, I see the
problem is not really the "weld" feature, but the way you're building the
mesh. You seem to be making a "one side" mesh. In other words, one that
doesn't have a solid "inside". It's an "open mesh". Wings3D do not support
open meshes, so all you need to do, is to make a defined interior and
everything will work fine.

Regards,
Hugo